Sunday, August 4, 2013

I Wonder....

I posted a story on my Facebook page that I really feel is worth posting again here for everyone else who hasn't read it yet.

I am completely amazed by this story. This woman, Ann, cured her c***** by only changing one thing. The only thing she did was drink carrot juice. She didn't take any supplements. She didn't change her eating habits. Just drank carrot juice. I'm blown away by this story!!!  Check it out for yourself.                    

http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/ann-cameron-cured-her-cancer-with-carrot-juice/

This story made me think of scurvy. I'm sure most of you have heard of scurvy. Early symptoms are malaise and lethargy. After 1–3 months, patients develop shortness of breath and bone pain. Other symptoms include skin changes with roughness, easy bruising, gum disease, loosening of teeth, poor wound healing, and emotional changes. In the late stages, jaundice, generalized edema, neuropathy, fever, convulsions, and eventual death are frequently seen. 

The cure for scurvy was first published in 1617 in The Surgeon’s Mate by English military surgeon John Woodall.  It was completely ignored by the medical community. (hmm, where have we seen that before?)

In 1753 (136 years later!!) naval surgeon James Lind published his discovery in
A Treatise of The Scurvy, which was also ignored. The medical establishment insisted that the testimonials of eating citrus fruit to reverse scurvy were merely “anecdotal” and not based on “scientific evidence”.  (Imagine that!!)

Fortunately James Lind persevered and about 50 years later citrus fruit was finally accepted and used for the prevention and treatment of scurvy on sailing vessels. So, in summary:

The  cure for scurvy was ignored for almost 200 years!! 200!!! 

All that needless suffering when all they had to do to cure it was eat some fruit. Unbelievable.

Wonder if c***** is like scurvy. Wonder if all you have to do to cure it is to find what it is that your body is missing, craving. Wonder if by giving your body what it needs you reverse the c*****.  Wonder if this is  like the period of time that they denied fruit could cure scurvy. Wonder if in 200 years they, the medical establishment, will finally be willing to admit that the true cause of c***** is an overload of toxins and a weakened immune system. Wonder if they know it now but won't say anything because there is no money to be made by curing people of c***** from fruits and vegetables. 

When I went to the first doctor after being diagnosed he told me that 90%-95% of c***** was just bad luck. BAD LUCK!! Does he really believe that?  Because I don't. That doesn't sound very scientific to me. And if c***** is due to bad luck then I guess the luck of the people in this country is getting worse.

Have you checked out the latest statistics? They vary but I have seen as many as 1 in 3 will develop c***** in his/her lifetime. Look to your left, look to your right. That's it right there. One of the three of you will get it.

We live in a toxic world. We eat it, drink it, breathe it, rub it all over our bodies in an attempt to make us look pretty, smell better, not smell, look tan...etc. It's everywhere. When you add that to the lack of nutrients in our pseudo food it's no wonder there's a c***** epidemic. But try getting the medical establishment to admit to that.

Show me the medical doctor who asks how my diet is, because that's never discussed. All they ever want to do is treat symptoms, not the cause of the problems. And of course I realize I am generalizing. I'm sure there are rare exceptions.

The other 5-10% of c*****, according to that doctor, is caused by genetics. I fall into that 5-10% because I do have the BRAC1 gene. That may make me more susceptible than most of the population but it doesn't have to determine my fate. I do that by eating better, drinking clean water, and avoiding those things which are known to cause c*****.  And my chances of getting it a second time are now no greater than yours. 





No comments:

Post a Comment