Monday, September 16, 2013

Inquiring Minds Want to Know...

Okay, okay, okay. Many people keep asking so I am sure there are even more people wondering and the answer is.........

Nope, I have not gotten another ultrasound. I have an appointment with my primary care physician on Wednesday, September 18th. Let's all pray that he is agreeable to helping me monitor. That would be huge. That would allow me to spend money on supplements instead of tests.

Part of the reason that I have not gotten another test yet is that between trying to get back into work routine, back to school schedule and after school activities life is crazy. Brennan who is a few weeks shy of being 13 is playing for two soccer teams and has a combined 8 practices or games a weeks, not to mention practices and games for the younger boys as well. It's soccer seven days a week. I'm not complaining, in fact, I love it. There is absolutely no other way I would prefer to spend my time than watching my boys play soccer.


Soccer is pretty much the only reason I love this time of year. I certainly don't enjoy the change in weather, autumn approaching, falling leaves or soon to be snow. I would be perfectly happy with hot and humid everyday, wearing tanks and flip flops. But, I live in Pittsburgh. Need I say more?

So I also know that if I want to enjoy watching my boys play soccer for years to come that I must not neglect my health. After my appointment I will hopefully know how I will be monitoring and I can schedule a followup appointment soon. I will update when I know something.

Until then please keep me in prayer.











No comments:

Post a Comment