Thursday, April 18, 2013

Survivor Story



After deciding to not have chemotherapy any more I began to look up everything I could on holistic approaches to healing c*****. One of the many websites I have come across is the story of a man named Chris that I shared on my Facebook page. Chris had stage 3 colon c*****, refused chemo, and today is cancer-free. He has a website - chrisbeatc*****.com- where he shares not only his story but the stories of others who have done the same. I have posted a few of those stories on my Facebook page as well. It was from his website that I was able to download a free e-book entitled "25 C***** Survivors' Stories". The following story is taken from that book.

Elonna McKibben
In 1989, having taken fertility treatment, Elonna found herself pregnant with
quins. However, as the pregnancy progressed, Elonna began feeling deepseated
pains. It was eventually discovered, after the birth of her children, that
the pains were not a side effect of her pregnancy—the exceptional nature of
which had camouflaged the fact that she had a tumour on her spine.
This was diagnosed as stage 4 glioblastoma multiforme (GBM), a very rare
and always fatal cancer. ‘As mine was in the spinal cord,’ Elonna wrote later, ‘it
made it even more rare, more aggressive and faster killing. I was told I would
not survive long enough to see my children’s first birthday.’
If that was not bad enough, the combined effect of the surgery and cancer
had left her paralysed from the waist down. The doctors recommended
radiation but were not hopeful that it would do more than delay the inevitable.
Fortunately, someone who read about her situation in the newspaper
contacted her husband, Rob, and told him about CanCell. Elonna was naturally
very sceptical: ‘If there was a cure for cancer, don’t you think they would be
using it instead of letting thousands of people die.’
However, she started taking it on the basis that she had nothing to lose
and everything to gain. Its effects were quickly obvious. ‘I began to eliminate
the cancer waste product about 18 hours after my first dose. It literally poured
out of me: I threw it up; my bowel movements were extremely loose, stringy
and frequent throughout the day; I lost it in my urine; my nose ran so much I
had to keep a tissue with me at all times; I sweated it out profusely; I had
hot/cold flashes and night sweats. When the nurses would give me a sponge

bath after a night sweat, the water would be a golden brown colour with what
they referred to as ‘tapioca balls’ floating in it.’
Despite these side-effects she persevered with the CanCell. After several
weeks she found she was feeling much better. Christmas came and went and
she started to do physical therapy to help her mobility. Then, in February 1990
she had scans to see what was happening. The radiologist was stunned to find
no trace of the cancer. Despite being cancer-free, Elonna continued the CanCell
treatment for a further two years. As of September 2011, Elonna McKibben is still
alive, and her full story can be read on her website at www.elonnamckibben.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment