Monday, March 4, 2013

Chemo Treatment #1

First chemo treatment down, seven more to go. I'm not going to write too much about my day, but I do want to let everyone know that I'm doing okay. It was a very long day. I had to be at the hospital at 8am for an MRI biopsy that didn't happen. We got through most of the procedure and the doctor didn't feel that it was necessary to actually take the biopsy. This is very good news because that means that it hasn't spread anywhere else. It also means I don't have any additional pain or discomfort to deal with today.

As of right now I'm not experiencing any side effects except tiredness. I feel completely exhausted. I've taken the anti nausea medication they prescribed and if the first one doesn't work they prescribed me an even stronger one.

I'll describe my experience more in depth at some other time, but for now, all I want to do is sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment